Heather strives for excellence in her Real Estate career through her commitment, education, product knowledge, and willingness to share with others so she can better serve our clients’ needs.
- Over 35-year broker career
- Previously owned a brokerage in the 1980s and managed for four other brokerages
- Accredited Senior Agent (ASA)
- Certified Investment Agent (CIA)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
- Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)
- Market Value Assessor (MVA)
- 15-year position on the Brampton Real Estate Board of Directors (chairing several committees and twice president)
- Named “Realtor of the Year” in 1997
Heather has lived in Halton Hills, Erin, and Guelph-Eramosa townships over the past 45 years and has extensive local knowledge to benefit you. She has also helped clients in Guelph, Rockwood, Fergus, Elora, Milton, Acton, Georgetown, Erin, Hillsburgh, Caledon, Orangeville, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Cambridge, Kitchener, and Waterloo and surrounding areas.
You can feel confident relying on Heather as your “Real Estate Resource with 40 Years’ Experience.”
Whether you are buying or selling, or just need solid Real Estate advice, Heather is here to listen to your concerns. Together we will assess your needs and wants to fully review your options and create a plan to achieve your Real Estate dreams!